Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Mani 2 - pink shimmer sheer

Okeedokee - it's a crazy day here, but a day that calls for a relatively tame mani. Did my daughter's too :-). That's always a fun time for us.

So here is Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Rock n Roll. It's decidedly pink. I added a couple of Kiss nail art stickers to the pinkies for a little fun.

This is three coats since I was looking for a little more coverage and this is VERY sheer. Seche Vite on top as always!

Inside natural light.




Outside in the sun!





- now off to watch the shuttle launch wearing my space camp t-shirt. That's right. I'm just another person who had dreams of being an astronaut as a kid. Hats off to NASA and the astronauts going up today.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment