Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Older Mani pics...

I'm actually still sporting the taupe as it hasn't chipped off yet - wheee!

So I thought I'd post some pics of one that I did a few weeks ago. It was inspired by this vid by torrinpaige. I love her channel anyway, but I thought this one was especially fun since my daughter is suddenly into Jem thanks to the Hub. *sigh*.

So here's what I came up with.



Sorry for the sideways pics. Blogger is being rude and doesn't want to let me turn them the right way round.

Yep - I know. The cuticles are dreadful. And, yes, I'd already chopped them off trying to get rid of the peeling (if that tells you anything about how long they've been peeling - seriously months).

So - this started with China Glaze 'Temptation Carnation'. The next bit was China Glaze 'Summer Rain' with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails 'Rock 'n' Roll'. Then I did one coat of a Sally's pink holo mini bottle. Covered the whole thing in Seche Vite and voila!

It's not as bright as Torrin's, but I love it anyway!

Hoping everyone has a lovely Labor Day - and maybe one that's not quite as rainy as mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment